Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleeping with the tag.

It's been a while since my last post. I read a friend's blog recently, and decided it might be time to update mine.

Last night something happened that I feel is necessary to write about. I slept with the tag. Yes, the tag. You know that little, white, scratchy, annoying tag attached to one end of your comforter? It may seem unsuspecting when you purchase your new comforter, but when it ends up in your face right before bedtime, its the end of the of the word.

While making your bed, it is essential to make sure that that damn "tag" is at the foot of the bed, and not right in the spot where you lay your head. Because when its time to go to sleep, and you pull that warm, comfy comforter over your body, that tag will wipe across your face to remind you that you are in fact an idiot, and cannot properly make your bed.

When I get into bed, there is no getting back out. When I realize that the comforter is misplaced, and the tag is in my face, it seems like the hardest struggle in the world to rotate that comforter to a position where that horrible tag cannot harass me in my sleep.

There is nothing worse then waking up in the middle in the night to discover the tag is right next to your face.

If you own a comforter, I know you understand me on this. I know you understand the painful, annoying-ness of the TAG.

Please, make your beds properly. Save yourselves the torment.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly you are hilarious, you always have been...

    oh how I miss the days of endless aches in my side because of you and how hard you made me laugh.

    ps. I miss you and your barbie feet too

    ReplyDelete