The end of Summer has made itself clear with a first day of school and chilly day. It's kind of sad how fast the Summer came and went, but it was one that I will remember for a while.
The majority of my Summer was amazing, but the fun came to a screeching halt in the last two weeks. I went through a pretty rough breakup, and had some serious family issues. However, I learned some valuable lessons about love and family. I have had sometime to re-evaluate what is important to me, and where my values are at. I came out with the conclusions that I just might need to spend some time working on myself, because I have a few things that might need some improvement.
Anyway, the first day of classes went well. I have the same professor for ethics, as a I had for intro. to philosophy. He's nice guy, but a very, very boring guy. I'm also taking math, writing for computers, writing creative non-fiction and English lit. Just another semester at good old East Stroudsburg University.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this Kell Bell. It's nice and honest;) I'm sure it's nice to be back to school. Sounds like a nice schedule too. Have a nice first week. Love you, Love You, Love you.
ReplyDelete